Maiden of Grief
- Maiden of Grief yells: I hope you all rot! I never... wanted... this.
- Maiden of Grief yells: So much lost time... that you'll never get back!
- Maiden of Grief yells: You shouldn't have come... now you will die!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Pillar of Woe – The Maiden of Grief blasts an enemy, inflicting Shadow damage and additional Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec.
- Shock of Sorrow – The Maiden of Grief instantly shocks all players, inflicting Shadow damage and places them in a state of meditation that incapacitates them for 6 sec. This effect breaks when the player takes damage.
- Storm of Grief – The Maiden of Grief creates a storm of shadow that lasts 20 sec., blasting all players in a selected area for Shadow damage and inflicting additional Shadow damage every 1 sec.
- Parting Sorrow – The Maiden of Grief hits a player with an anti-mana bolt. For each point of mana consumed by the bolt, the target takes 1 Shadow damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.