Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Gift of the Fallen Kings
When King Ymiron reaches 66% and 33% health remaining, he calls upon a fallen vrykul king to grant him a new ability. He retains this ability until he chooses a new fallen king.
In Heroic Difficulty, King Ymiron calls on a fallen king at 80%, 60%, 40% and 20% health remaining.
– Ranulf of the Screaming Abyss grants King Ymiron the ability to unleash a burst of spirit energy, inflicting Shadow damage to all players.
Summon Spirit Fount
– Bjorn of the Black Storm grants King Ymiron the ability to summon a spirit fount that inflicts Shadow damage to a random player every second.
– Haldor of the Rocky Cliffs grants King Ymiron the ability to strike a player, inflicting Physical damage and increasing their Physical damage taken for 10 sec. This effect stacks up to 100 times.
Summon Avenging Spirits
– Tor of the Brutal Siege grants King Ymiron the ability to summon 4 Avenging Spirits to attack players.
– Avenging Spirit's melee attacks reduce all stats by 2% for 10 sec. This effect stacks up to 50 times.
Screams of the Dead
– Whenever King Ymiron chooses a fallen king, he unleashes a bone chilling scream that stuns all players for 8 sec.
– King Ymiron is surrounded with an aura of Bane, which inflicts Shadow damage to all players within 10 yards whenever he takes direct damage. This effect lasts for 5 sec.
– King Ymiron slashes a player, inflicting damage equal to half of their current health.
– King Ymiron afflicts a player with Fetid Rot, inflicting Nature damage every 3 sec. and decreasing healing received by 25% for 9 sec.