Grand Magus Telestra
Grand Magus Telestra yells: Damn the... luck.
Grand Magus Telestra yells: Death becomes you.
Grand Magus Telestra yells: I'll give you more than you can handle!
Grand Magus Telestra yells: Now to finish the job!
Grand Magus Telestra yells: There's plenty of me to go around.
Grand Magus Telestra yells: You know what they say about curiosity....
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Grand Magus Telestra hurls a ball of fire at a player, inflicting Fire damage to them and all players within 5 yards of them.
– Grand Magus Telestra inflicts Frost damage to all players within 0 yards, stunning them for 3 sec.
– Grand Magus Telestra continuously pulls all players within 60 yards to her, rapidly inflicting Shadow damage for 6 sec.
– When Grand Magus Telestra reaches 50% health remaining, she splits into 3 mirror images.
– The arcane image of Grand Magus Telestra transforms a player into a critter, forcing it to wander around for up to 3 sec. While wandering, the critter cannot attack or cast spells.
– The arcane image of Grand Magus Telestra stuns all players within 50 yards for 2 sec.
– The fire image of Grand Magus Telestra blasts a player with flames, inflicting Fire damage.
– The fire image of Grand Magus Telestra scorches a player, inflicting Fire damage.
– The frost image of Grand Magus Telestra calls down a blizzard that lasts 6 sec., inflicting Frost damage every 2 sec. to all players in a selected area.
– The frost image of Grand Magus Telestra inflicts Frost damage to a random player.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.