Add to list... View in 3D Links Gortok Palehoof
Svala Sorrowgrave Gortok Palehoof Skadi the Ruthless King Ymiron Gortok Palehoof is the second boss in Utgarde Pinnacle. The giant magnataur will become active once the four minibosses in the preceding arena event have been defeated.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Overview In the arena-style event four different minibosses will be fought in a random order. After having beaten them, Gortok Palehoof will awake and attack the party. The fight against Gortok Palehoof himself is not difficult in any particular way. Abilities Gortok Palehoof : Inflicts normal weapon damage to everyone in front of Gortok. Arcing Smash : Inflicts 3,769 to 4,230 physical damage and additional 2,000 physical damage to a target every 3 seconds for 9 seconds. Impale : Inflicts 2,000 physical damage to everyone within 50 yards, lowering their health by 500. Stacks up to 50 times and lasts 30 seconds. Withering Roar Gortok Palehoof : Inflicts normal weapon damage to everyone in front of Gortok. Arcing Smash : Inflicts 1,884 to 2,115 physical damage and additional 3,000 physical damage to a target every 3 seconds for 9 seconds. Impale : Inflicts 4,000 physical damage to everyone within 50 yards, lowering their health by 1,000. Stacks up to 50 times and lasts 30 seconds. Withering Roar
Missing valuable info? Incorrect details? Please report it to us!
Heroic Deadly Important Tank DPS Healer Interruptible Magic Curse Poison Disease Enrage
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Using the Stasis Generator causes two random hunting trophies to become active and attack players.
Once the hunting trophies are defeated, Gortok Palehoof becomes active.
In Heroic Difficulty, all four hunting trophies must be defeated before Gortok Plaehoof will activate.
Stage 1: The Hunting Trophies
– The Ferocious Rhino charges a random player, inflicting Physical damage and additional Physical damage every second. The Grievous Wound effect lasts for 15 sec, or until the player is healed to full health.
– The Ferocious Rhino gores a player, inflicting Physical damage and additional Physical damage every second for 6 sec.
– The Ferocious Rhino stomps the ground, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 0 yards, stunning them for 2 sec.
– The Frenzied Worgen mortally wounds a player, inflicting Physical damage and reducing the effectiveness of all healing received by 5% for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 15 times.
– The Frenzied Worgen enrages, increasing its attack speed by 100% for 8 sec.
– The Massive Jormungar spits a ball of acid at a player, inflicting Nature damage and reducing their armor by 1000 for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 50 times.
– The Massive Jormungar breathes poison on all players in front of it, inflicting Nature damage and additional Nature damage every 3 sec., for 1 min.
– The Massive Jormungar summons Jormungar Worms that attack players.
– The Ravenous Furbolg goes into a craze, increasing its movement speed by 100% and attacking players at random for 10 sec.
– The Ravenous Furbolg unleashes a terrifying roar, causing all players within 0 yards to flee in terror for 5 sec.
– The Ravenous Furbolg strikes a player with a bolt of lightning that arcs to another nearby player, inflicting Nature damage to each of them. Chain Lightning can affect up to 3 targets.
Stage 2: Gortok Palehoof
– Gortok Palehoof unleashes a roar, inflicting Physical damage to all players and lowering their maximum health. This effect lasts for 30 sec., and stacks up to 50 times.
– Gortok Palehoof lashes out in a vicious arc, inflicting Physical damage to all players in front of him.
– Gortok Palehoof throws a spear at a random player, inflicting Physical damage and additional Physical damage every 3 sec., for 9 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the
Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the
collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for?
Download the client and get started.