Add to list...View in 3DLinks
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage 1: The Hunting Trophies
– Using the Stasis Generator causes two random hunting trophies to become active and attack players.Once the hunting trophies are defeated, Gortok Palehoof becomes active.
In Heroic Difficulty, all four hunting trophies must be defeated before Gortok Plaehoof will activate.
Stage 2: Gortok Palehoof
– The Ferocious Rhino charges a random player, inflicting Physical damage and additional Physical damage every second. The Grievous Wound effect lasts for 15 sec, or until the player is healed to full health.
– The Ferocious Rhino gores a player, inflicting Physical damage and additional Physical damage every second for 6 sec.
– The Ferocious Rhino stomps the ground, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 0 yards, stunning them for 2 sec.
– The Frenzied Worgen mortally wounds a player, inflicting Physical damage and reducing the effectiveness of all healing received by 5% for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to $48137U times.
– The Frenzied Worgen enrages, increasing its attack speed by 100% for 8 sec.
– The Massive Jormungar spits a ball of acid at a player, inflicting Nature damage and reducing their armor by 1000 for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to $48132U times.
– The Massive Jormungar breathes poison on all players in front of it, inflicting Nature damage and additional Nature damage every 3 sec., for 1 min.
– The Massive Jormungar summons Jormungar Worms that attack players.
– The Ravenous Furbolg goes into a craze, increasing its movement speed by 100% and attacking players at random for 10 sec.
– The Ravenous Furbolg unleashes a terrifying roar, causing all players within 0 yards to flee in terror for 5 sec.
– The Ravenous Furbolg strikes a player with a bolt of lightning that arcs to another nearby player, inflicting Nature damage to each of them. Chain Lightning can affect up to 3 targets.
– Gortok Palehoof unleashes a roar, inflicting Physical damage to all players and lowering their maximum health. This effect lasts for 30 sec., and stacks up to $48256U times.
– Gortok Palehoof lashes out in a vicious arc, inflicting Physical damage to all players in front of him.
– Gortok Palehoof throws a spear at a random player, inflicting Physical damage and additional Physical damage every 3 sec., for 9 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.