Add to list...View in 3DLinks
Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Any last words?
Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Go now to my master!
Svala Sorrowgrave yells: I will be happy to slaughter them in your name! Come, enemies of the Scourge! I will show you the might of the Lich King!
Svala Sorrowgrave yells: I will vanquish your soul!
Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Nooo! I did not come this far... to...
Svala Sorrowgrave yells: The sensation is... beyond my imagining. I am yours to command, my king.
Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Yor-guul mak!
Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Your death approaches....
Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Your end is inevitable.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Svala Sorrowgrave strikes a player, inflicting Physical damage.
– Svala Sorrowgrave summons flames from the nearby braziers that inflict Fire damage to a random player.
Ritual of the Sword
– Svala Sorrowgrave summons a random player to her altar and begins to sacrifice them. While being sacrificed, three Ritual Channelers cast Paralyze on the player, stunning them until the channelers are killed.
– After 25 seconds, Svala's sword falls to the altar and inflits Shadow damage to all players within 0 yards. In addition, any player hit by the sword becomes corrupted, causing Shadow damage every second for 8 sec.
– Ritual Channelers focus on the player that Svala is sacrificing, stunning them for as long as the Ritual Channeler is alive.
Shadows in the Dark
– Ritual Channelers are surrounded with Shadows that have 100% chance of enveloping attackers, inflicting Shadow damage every 3 sec for 21 sec. This effect stacks.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.