- Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Another soul for my master!
- Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Any last words?
- Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Go now to my master!
- Svala Sorrowgrave yells: I will be happy to slaughter them in your name! Come, enemies of the Scourge! I will show you the might of the Lich King!
- Svala Sorrowgrave yells: I will vanquish your soul!
- Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Nooo! I did not come this far... to...
- Svala Sorrowgrave yells: The sensation is... beyond my imagining. I am yours to command, my king.
- Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Yor-guul mak!
- Svala Sorrowgrave yells: You were a fool to challenge the power of the Lich King!
- Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Your death approaches....
- Svala Sorrowgrave yells: Your end is inevitable.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Sinister Strike – Svala Sorrowgrave strikes a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Call Flames – Svala Sorrowgrave summons flames from the nearby braziers that inflict Fire damage to a random player.
- Ritual of the Sword – Svala Sorrowgrave summons a random player to her altar and begins to sacrifice them. While being sacrificed, three Ritual Channelers cast Paralyze on the player, stunning them until the channelers are killed.
- Ritual Strike – After 25 seconds, Svala's sword falls to the altar and inflits Shadow damage to all players within 4 yards. In addition, any player hit by the sword becomes corrupted, causing Shadow damage every second for 8 sec.
- Ritual Channeler
- Paralyze – Ritual Channelers focus on the player that Svala is sacrificing, stunning them for as long as the Ritual Channeler is alive.
- Shadows in the Dark – Ritual Channelers are surrounded with Shadows that have 100% chance of enveloping attackers, inflicting Shadow damage every 3 sec for 21 sec. This effect stacks.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.