Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
The Prophet Tharon'ja
The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Agghh!! Tharon'ja will have more!
The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Im... impossible! Tharon'ja is eternal! Tharon'ja... is....
The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Tharon'ja has a use for your mortal shell!
The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Tharon'ja sees all! The work of mortals shall not end the eternal dynasty!
The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Your flesh serves Tharon'ja now!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Phase 1: The Prophet
Phase 2: The Curse of Flesh
– The Prophet Tharon'ja hurls missiles of dark magic at all players, inflicting Shadow damage.
Rain of Fire
– The Prophet Tharon'ja calls down a molten rain, burning all players in a selected area for Fire damage every 2 sec. for 6 sec.
Curse of Life
– The Prophet Tharon'ja curses a player, inflicting Shadow damage every 3 sec. for 9 sec. The effect is removed if the target falls below 50% of their maximum life.
– The Prophet Tharon'ja stuns all players for 3 sec, burning their flesh away.
Gift of Tharon'ja
– The Prophet Tharon'ja transforms all players into Skeleton, granting them new abilities.
– Players inflict Physical damage to The Prophet Tharon'ja.
– Players taunt The Prophet Tharon'ja, forcing him to attack them for 3 sec.
– Players encase themselves in bone armor, absorbing 4500 damage for 10 sec. While the armor holds, spellcasting cannot be interrupted by Physical attacks.
– The Prophet Tharon'ja breathes lightning at a player, inflicting Nature damage.
– The Prophet Tharon'ja glares at a player, inflicting Nature damage every 2 sec for 5 sec.
– The Prophet Tharon'ja summons a poisonous cloud that inflicts Nature damage to all players within the cloud every 1 sec.
– The Prophet Tharon'ja stuns all players for 3 sec, returning them to their original form.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.