Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Novos the Summoner
Novos the Summoner yells: Bolster my defenses! Hurry, curse you!
Novos the Summoner yells: Such is the fate of all who oppose the Lich King!
Novos the Summoner yells: Surely you can see the futility of it all!
Novos the Summoner yells: The chill you feel is the herald of your doom!
Novos the Summoner yells: Your efforts... are in vain.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Phase 1: Army of the Dead
Novos the Summoner enters an Arcane Field and summons waves of undead to defend him. Novos remains in the Arcane Field until 4 Crystal Handlers are defeated.
Phase 2: Wrath of the Summoner
– Novos the Summoner surrounds himself in an Arcane Field, making him immune to damage. Entering the Arcane Field inflicts Arcane damage every second and reduces movement speed by 50%.
– Novos the Summoner blasts all players within 15 yards with magic, inflicting Arcane damage and knocking them back.
– Hulking Corpses inflict Nature damage to nearby players, increasing the time between their attacks by 33% and slowing their movement speed for 6 sec.
Novos the Summoners lowers his Arcane Field and attacks.
– Novos the Summoner calls down a blizzard that lasts 6 sec., inflicting Frost damage every 2 sec. to all players in the selected area.
– Novos the Summoners hurls a bolt of ice at a player, inflicting Frost damage and reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
Wrath of Misery
– Novos the summoner curses a player, inflicting Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 8 sec.
– Novos the Summoner calls upon an army of Fetid Troll Corpses to assist him in battle.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.