Add to list...View in 3DLinks
Kael'thas Sunstrider <Lord of the Blood Elves>
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Do not get... too comfortable.
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Tempest Keep was merely a setback. Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some blind, half-night elf mongrel?
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Felomin Ashal!
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: I'll turn your world... upside... down.
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Master, grant me strength.
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: My demise accomplishes nothing! The master will have you! You will drown in your own blood! The world shall burn! Aaaghh!
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Oh no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this... and this time you will not interfere!
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Vengeance burns!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
I'll turn your world... upside... down
– Kael'thas Sunstrider inflicts Fire damage to a player.
– Kael'thas Sunstrider calls down a pillar of flame, burning all players within 0 yards of the targeted area for Fire damage every second for 8 sec.
– Kael'thas Sunstrider surrounds himself in a barrier, absorbing 10000 damage and making him immune to interrupt effects.
– Kael'thas Sunstrider begin to cast Pyroblast immediately following Shock Barrier. Pyroblast inflicts 45000 to 55000 Fire damage to a player.
– Kael'thas Sunstrider summons a Phoenix to aid him.
– When a Phoenix spawns, it inflicts Fire damage to all players within 15 yards, knocking them back.
– The Phoenix burns, inflicting Fire damage to all players within 8 yards every 2 seconds. Each burn reduces the Phoenix's remaining health by 5%.
– When a Phoenix is killed, a Phoenix Egg is created. If the Phoenix Egg is not killed within 15 seconds, a new Phoenix hatches from the egg.
When Kael'thas Sunstrider reaches 50% remaining health he casts Gravity Lapse until defeated.
– Gravity Lapse throws all players into the air, granting them the ability to fly and inflicting Arcane damage every second for 1 minute.
– Kael'thas Sunstrider summons 3 Arcane Spheres which pursue players in the air. Arcane Spheres inflict Arcane damage to all players they touch.
– After 30 seconds of Gravity Lapse, Kael'thas Sunstrider is stunned and take 50% additional damage for 10 sec.
– After 30 seconds of Gravity Lapse, Kael'thas Sunstrider is stunned for 10 sec.
– Kael'thas Sunstrider's Phoenixes will inflict Fire damage to players during Gravity Lapse.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.