Kael'thas Sunstrider <Lord of the Blood Elves>
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Tempest Keep was merely a setback. Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some blind, half-night elf mongrel?
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: I'll turn your world... upside... down.
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: My demise accomplishes nothing! The master will have you! You will drown in your own blood! The world shall burn! Aaaghh!
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Oh no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this... and this time you will not interfere!
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Vengeance burns!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Fireball – Kael'thas Sunstrider inflicts Fire damage to a player.
- Flame Strike – Kael'thas Sunstrider calls down a pillar of flame, burning all players within 6 yards of the targeted area for Fire damage every second for 8 sec.
- Shock Barrier – Kael'thas Sunstrider surrounds himself in a barrier, absorbing 10000 damage and making him immune to interrupt effects.
- Pyroblast – Kael'thas Sunstrider begin to cast Pyroblast immediately following Shock Barrier. Pyroblast inflicts 81000 to 99000 Fire damage to a player.
- Phoenix – Kael'thas Sunstrider summons a Phoenix to aid him.
- Phoenix Egg – When a Phoenix is killed, a Phoenix Egg is created. If the Phoenix Egg is not killed within 15 seconds, a new Phoenix hatches from the egg.
When Kael'thas Sunstrider reaches 50% remaining health he casts Gravity Lapse until defeated.
- Gravity Lapse – Gravity Lapse throws all players into the air, granting them the ability to fly and inflicting Arcane damage every second for 1 minute.
- Arcane Sphere – Kael'thas Sunstrider summons 3 Arcane Spheres which pursue players in the air. Arcane Spheres inflict Arcane damage to all players they touch.
- Power Feedback – After 30 seconds of Gravity Lapse, Kael'thas Sunstrider is stunned and take 50% additional damage for 10 sec.
- Power Feedback – After 30 seconds of Gravity Lapse, Kael'thas Sunstrider is stunned for 10 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.