Ingvar the Plunderer
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: Fight on, or face me!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: I am a warrior born!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: I return! A second chance to carve your skull!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: I'll paint my face with your blood!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: Mjul orm agn gjor!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: My life for the... death god!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: No! I can do... better! I can...
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: Raze every structure! Silence every cry!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: Slay them all! No excuses! No mercy! No rest!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Huojin Pandaren
- 163 reputation with The Frostborn
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Phase 1: In His Service
- Smash – Ingvar the Plunderer smashes all players in a 10 yard cone in front of him, inflicting Physical damage.
- Cleave – Ingvar the Plunderer cleaves a player, inflicting Physical damage to them and their closest ally.
- Staggering Roar – Ingvar the Plunderer roars, inflicting Physical damage to all players and interrupting any spells being cast for 6 sec.
- Enrage – Ingvar the Plunderer enrages, increasing his attack speed. This effect stacks up to 50 times.
Phase 2: The Price of Failure
When Ingvar the Plunderer is killed, he is brought back to life by the Lich King's servant, Annhylde the Caller, as an undead slave.
- Dark Smash – Ingvar the Plunderer smashes all players in a 10 yard cone in front of him, inflicting Shadow damage. In addition, Dark Smash inflicts Shadow damage to all players and stuns them for 2 sec.
- Shadow Axe – Ingvar the Plunderer throws a Shadow Axe at a random player. The axe will arrive at the player's location and spin in place for 10 sec, inflicting Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards every second.
- Dreadful Roar – Ingvar the Plunderer roars, inflicting Shadow damage to all players and interrupting any spells being cast for 8 sec. In addition, players will take additional damage from Shadow damage. This effect lasts for 1 min. and can stack up to 40 times.
- Woe Strike – Ingvar the Plunderer inflicts Physical damage to a player and inflicts the target with Woe Strike. Any healing the target receives while afflicted with Woe Strike inflicts Shadow damage to the healer.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.