Ingvar the Plunderer
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: I am a warrior born!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: I return! A second chance to carve your skull!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: I'll paint my face with your blood!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: My life for the... death god!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: No! I can do... better! I can...
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: Slay them all! No excuses! No mercy! No rest!
- Ingvar the Plunderer yells: Var-jorgg gramalch!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Phase 1: In His Service
- Smash – Ingvar the Plunderer smashes all players in a 10 yard cone in front of him, inflicting Physical damage.
- Cleave – Ingvar the Plunderer cleaves a player, inflicting Physical damage to them and their closest ally.
- Staggering Roar – Ingvar the Plunderer roars, inflicting Physical damage to all players and interrupting any spells being cast for 6 sec.
- Enrage – Ingvar the Plunderer enrages, increasing his attack speed. This effect stacks up to 50 times.
Phase 2: The Price of Failure
When Ingvar the Plunderer is killed, he is brought back to life by the Lich King's servant, Annhylde the Caller, as an undead slave.
- Dark Smash – Ingvar the Plunderer smashes all players in a 10 yard cone in front of him, inflicting Shadow damage. In addition, Dark Smash inflicts Shadow damage to all players and stuns them for 2 sec.
- Shadow Axe – Ingvar the Plunderer throws a Shadow Axe at a random player. The axe will arrive at the player's location and spin in place for 10 sec, inflicting Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards every second.
- Dreadful Roar – Ingvar the Plunderer roars, inflicting Shadow damage to all players and interrupting any spells being cast for 8 sec. In addition, players will take additional damage from Shadow damage. This effect lasts for 1 min. and can stack up to 40 times.
- Woe Strike – Ingvar the Plunderer inflicts Physical damage to a player and inflicts the target with Woe Strike. Any healing the target receives while afflicted with Woe Strike inflicts Shadow damage to the healer.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.