Explorers' League Researcher <Explorers' League>
- Explorers' League Researcher says: I don't think it can top the one time where he told us that he'd heard that Arthas's "cousin's" skeleton was frozen beneath a glacier in Winterspring. I'll never forgive you for that one, Letoll. I mean honestly... Arthas's cousin?
- Explorers' League Researcher says: I dunno. It can't possibly beat the time he tried to convince us that we're all actually a figment of some being's imagination and that they only use us for their own personal amusement. That went over well during dinner with the family.
- Explorers' League Researcher says: Or that time when you told us that you'd discovered the cure for the plague of the 20th century. What is that even? 20th century?
- Explorers' League Researcher says: Say, do you guys hear that?
- Explorers' League Researcher says: This reminds me of that one time where you made us search Silithus for evidence of sand gnomes.
- Explorers' League Researcher says: Yea, great. Can we leave now? This desert is giving me hives.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.