Custodian of Time
- Custodian of Time says: All we know of this timeway is that it leads to Mount Hyjal. The Infinite Dragonflight have gone to great lengths to prevent our involvement. We know next to nothing, mortal. Soridormi is currently attempting to break through the timeway's defenses but has thus far been unsuccessful. You might be our only hope of breaking through and resolving the conflict.
- Custodian of Time says: As custodians of time, we watch over and care for Nozdormu's realm. The master is away at the moment, which means that attempts are being made to dramatically alter time. The master never meddles in the affairs of mortals but instead corrects the alterations made to time by others. He is reactionary in this regard.
- Custodian of Time says: Follow me, please.
- Custodian of Time says: For normal maintenance of time, the Keepers of Time are sufficient caretakers. We are able to deal with most ordinary disturbances. I speak of little things, such as rogue mages changing something in the past to elevate their status or wealth in the present.
- Custodian of Time says: It is strange, I know... Most mortals cannot actually comprehend what they see here, as often, what they see is not anchored within their own perception of reality.
- Custodian of Time says: Our time is at an end, <name>. I would wish you luck, if such a thing existed.
- Custodian of Time says: The timeways are currently ranked in order from least catastrophic to most catastrophic. Note that they are all classified as catastrophic, meaning that any single one of these timeways collapsing would mean that your world would end. We only classify them in such a way so that the heroes and adventurers that are sent here know which timeway best suits their abilities.
- Custodian of Time says: There are only two truths to be found here: First, that time is chaotic, always in flux, and completely malleable and second, perception does not dictate reality.
- Custodian of Time says: These tunnels that you see are called timeways. They are infinite in number. The ones that currently exist in your reality are what the master has deemed as 'trouble spots.' These trouble spots may differ completely in theme but they always share a cause. That is, their existence is a result of the same temporal disturbance. Remember that should you venture inside one...
- Custodian of Time says: This timeway collapsed and reformed. The result was Stratholme of yore. What could possibly be happening inside?
- Custodian of Time says: This timeway is in great disarray! We have agents inside right now attempting to restore order. What little information I have indicates that Thrall's freedom is in jeopardy. A malevolent organization known as the Infinite Dragonflight is trying to prevent his escape. I fear without outside assistance, all will be lost.
- Custodian of Time says: We do not know if the Caverns of Time have always been accessible to mortals. Truly, it is impossible to tell as the Timeless One is in perpetual motion, changing our timeways as he sees fit. What you see now may very well not exist tomorrow. You may wake up yesterday and have no memory of this place.
- Custodian of Time says: We have very little information on this timeway. Sa'at has been dispatched and is currently inside. The data we have gathered from his correspondence is that the Infinite Dragonflight are once again attempting to alter time. Could it be that the opening of the Dark Portal is being targeted for sabotage? Let us hope not...
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.