Custodian of Time
- Custodian of Time whispers: All we know of this timeway is that it leads to Mount Hyjal. The Infinite Dragonflight have gone to great lengths to prevent our involvement. We know next to nothing, mortal. Soridormi is currently attempting to break through the timeway's defenses but has thus far been unsuccessful. You might be our only hope of breaking through and resolving the conflict.
- Custodian of Time whispers: Follow me, please.
- Custodian of Time whispers: Greetings, <name>. I will guide you through the cavern. Please try and keep up.
- Custodian of Time whispers: Our time is at an end, <name>. I would wish you luck, if such a thing existed.
- Custodian of Time whispers: The timeways are currently ranked in order from least catastrophic to most catastrophic. Note that they are all classified as catastrophic, meaning that any single one of these timeways collapsing would mean that your world would end. We only classify them in such a way so that the heroes and adventurers that are sent here know which timeway best suits their abilities.
- Custodian of Time whispers: This timeway collapsed and reformed. The result was Stratholme of yore. What could possibly be happening inside?
- Custodian of Time whispers: We have very little information on this timeway. Sa'at has been dispatched and is currently inside. The data we have gathered from his correspondence is that the Infinite Dragonflight are once again attempting to alter time. Could it be that the opening of the Dark Portal is being targeted for sabotage? Let us hope not...