- Nethermancer Sepethrea yells: Anu... bala belore...alon.
- Nethermancer Sepethrea yells: Don't value your life very much, do you?
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 250 reputation with The Sha'tar
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Dragon's Breath – Nethermancer Sepethrea inflicts Fire damage to all players in front of her, disorienting them for 3 sec.
- Frost Attack – Nethermancer Sepethrea's weapon is enchanted with Frost, giving her successful melee attacks a chance to inflict Frost damage and slow the movement speed of her target for 8 sec.
- Arcane Blast – Nethermancer Sepethrea blasts a player with magic, inflicting Arcane damage and knocking them back, reducing their total threat by half.
- Raging Flames – Nethermancer Sepethrea summons 2 Raging Flames when she enters combat. Raging Flames ignore threat and pursue a player for a short time.
- Inferno – Raging Flames surround themselves with an inferno for 8 sec, inflicting Fire damage to all players within 10 yards every second. While aflame, Raging Flames are unable to move or use abilities. When the inferno ends, Raging Flames choose a new target to pursue.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.