Talon King Ikiss
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ak-a-ra-k! No escape for -- caw -- you!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ikiss cut you, pretty -- ak-a-ak -- slice you, yes!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ikiss will not -- rak, rak -- die...
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Mmm, you make war on Ikiss? Aa-ak!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Mmmmmm...
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ra-ak! Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Ak! Power, great power. Ra-kaw! Power in trinkets! Ak-caw!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: You die -- ka! Stay away from trinkets!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Arcane Explosion – When Talon King Ikiss reaches 80%, 50%, and 25% remaining health, he blinks to a player's location and begins to cast Arcane Explosion. Arcane Explosion inflicts (100% of Spell power) Arcane damage to all players withing 35 yards that are in Talon King Ikiss' line of sight.
- Arcane Volley – Talon King Ikiss hurls a volley of Arcane bolts at all players within 100 yards, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Polymorph – Talon King Ikiss transforms a player into a sheep, forcing them to wander around for up to 6 sec. While wandering, the sheep cannot attack or cast spells. Any damage will transform the player back into its normal form.
- Mana Shield – Talon King Ikiss shields himself, absorbing 10000 damage.
- Slow – Talon King Ikiss slows all players within 100 yards, reducing their attack and movement speed for 8 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.