Add to list...View in 3DLinks
Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: An epic battle, how exciting!
Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: I have such fascinating things to show you.
Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: I must bid you... farewell.
Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: I've longed for a good adventure!
Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: We have not been properly introduced.
Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: What is this? You must forgive me, but I was not expecting company. As you can see, we are somewhat preoccupied right now. But no matter. As I am a gracious host, I will tend to you... personally.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Nexus-Prince Shaffar inflicts Fire damage to a player.
– Nexus-Prince Shaffar inflicts Frost damage to a player, reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
– Nexus-Prince Shaffar inflicts Frost damage to all players within 0 yards, immobilizing them for 5 sec.
– Nexus-Prince Shaffar teleports 0 yards forward.
– Ethereal Beacons hurl a bolt of energy that inflicts Arcane damage to a player.
– Ethereal Beacons use their energy to summon an Ethereal Apprentice, destroying itself in the process.
– Ethereal Apprentice inflicts Fire damage to a player.
– Ethereal Apprentice inflicts Frost damage to a player, reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.