Add to list... View in 3D Links Nexus-Prince Shaffar
Pandemonius Tavarok Nexus-Prince Shaffar Yor (Heroic) Nexus-Prince Shaffar is the final boss of Mana-Tombs. He leads a faction of ethereals who oppose the Consortium.
Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: An epic battle, how exciting! Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: I have such fascinating things to show you. Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: I must bid you... farewell. Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: I've longed for a good adventure! Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: We have not been properly introduced. Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: What is this? You must forgive me, but I was not expecting company. As you can see, we are somewhat preoccupied right now. But no matter. As I am a gracious host, I will tend to you... personally. Gains
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Heroic Deadly Important Tank DPS Healer Interruptible Magic Curse Poison Disease Enrage
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Nexus-Prince Shaffar inflicts Fire damage to a player.
– Nexus-Prince Shaffar inflicts Frost damage to a player, reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
– Nexus-Prince Shaffar inflicts Frost damage to all players within 0 yards, immobilizing them for 5 sec.
– Nexus-Prince Shaffar teleports 0 yards forward.
– Ethereal Beacons hurl a bolt of energy that inflicts Arcane damage to a player.
– Ethereal Beacons use their energy to summon an Ethereal Apprentice, destroying itself in the process.
– Ethereal Apprentice inflicts Fire damage to a player.
– Ethereal Apprentice inflicts Frost damage to a player, reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the
Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the
collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for?
Download the client and get started.