GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 250 reputation with The Sha'tar
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Allergic Reaction – Laj diseases a player, increasing their Magic damage taken by 500 and inflicting Nature damage every 3 seconds for 18 sec. The diseased player has a chance of spreading their illness to their nearest ally.
- Thrash – Laj thrashes at his current target, attacking 2 additional times.
- Elemental Shift – Laj periodically shifts elements, increasing his resistance to that element and decreasing his resistance to the opposing element.
- Arcane Alignment – Laj increase his resistance to Arcane and decreases his resistance to Shadow.
- Fire Alignment – Laj increase his resistance to Fire and decreases his resistance to Frost.
- Frost Alignment – Laj increase his resistance to Frost and decreases his resistance to Fire.
- Nature Alignment – Laj increase his resistance to Nature and decreases his resistance to Shadow.
- Shadow Alignment – Laj increase his resistance to Shadow and decreases his resistance to Arcane.
- Genesis – Laj teleports to its platform and summons two thorn sprouts to defend it.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.