Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Allergic Reaction – Laj diseases a player, increasing their Magic damage taken by 500 and inflicting Nature damage every 3 seconds for 18 sec. The diseased player has a chance of spreading their illness to their nearest ally.
- Thrash – Laj thrashes at his current target, attacking 2 additional times.
- Elemental Shift – Laj periodically shifts elements, increasing his resistance to that element and decreasing his resistance to the opposing element.
- Arcane Alignment – Laj increase his resistance to Arcane and decreases his resistance to Shadow.
- Fire Alignment – Laj increase his resistance to Fire and decreases his resistance to Frost.
- Frost Alignment – Laj increase his resistance to Frost and decreases his resistance to Fire.
- Nature Alignment – Laj increase his resistance to Nature and decreases his resistance to Shadow.
- Shadow Alignment – Laj increase his resistance to Shadow and decreases his resistance to Arcane.
- Genesis – Laj teleports to its platform and summons two thorn sprouts to defend it.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.