View in 3DView in 3D
Mennu the Betrayer
Mennu the Betrayer yells: Don't make me kill you!
Mennu the Betrayer yells: I... deserve this....
Mennu the Betrayer yells: It had to be done....
Mennu the Betrayer yells: The work must continue!
Mennu the Betrayer yells: You brought this on yourselves!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Mennu the Betrayer blasts a player with lightning, inflicting Nature damage.
Tainted Earthgrab Totem
– Mennu the Betrayer summons an Earthgrab Totem that lasts 30 sec. and periodically immobilizes nearby players.
Tainted Stoneskin Totem
– Mennu the Betrayer summons a Stoneskin Totem that lasts 1 min and reduces his melee damage taken by 50%.
Mennu's Healing Ward
– Mennu the Betrayer summons a healing ward that lasts 30 sec. that periodically heals him.
Corrupted Nova Totem
– Mennu the Betrayer summons a Nova Totem that inflicts Fire damage to all nearby players after 18 seconds or when it is destroyed.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.