View in 3DView in 3D
Captain Skarloc yells: Did you really think you would leave here alive?
Captain Skarloc yells: Guards... guards!
Captain Skarloc yells: Thrall will never be free!
Captain Skarloc says: Thrall! You didn't really think you would escape, did you? You and your allies shall answer to Blackmoore... after I've had my fun.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Captain Skarloc infuses his shield with holy energy, increasing his chance to block by 75% for 8 sec and inflicting Holy damage each time he blocks.
– Captain Skarloc cleanses an ally, removing 1 poison effect, 1 disease effect, and 1 magic effect.
– Captain Skarloc grants additional armor to all allies within 0 yards.
– Captain Skarloc calls upon Holy magic to heal an ally.
– Captain Skarloc consecrates the land beneath him, inflicting Holy damage to all players that enter the area for 20 sec.
– Durnholde Warden calls upon Holy magic to heal an ally.
Shadow Word: Pain
– Durnholde Warden utters a word of darkness, inflicting Shadow damage to a player every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
– Dunholde Warden lets out a psychic scream, causing all players within 0 yards to flee for 4 sec.
– Durnholde Warden dispells magic on an ally, removing 1 harmful spell.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.