GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Thunderclap – Warbringer O'mrogg inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage to nearby players, reducing their attack speed by 35% and slowing their movement by 35% for 10 sec.
- Beatdown – Warbringer O'mrogg chooses a random player and beats them down, clearing all threat and giving a large amount of threat to his Beatdown target.
- Fear – Warbringer O'mrogg strikes fear into all nearby players, causing them to flee in terror for 3 sec.
- Burning Maul – Warbringer O'mrogg ignites his maul, inflicting (100% of Spell power) additional Fire damage with each melee attack for 18 sec.
- Blast Wave – Warbringer O'mrogg unleashes a wave of flame, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Fire damage to nearby players and reducing their movement speed for 6 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.