Grand Warlock Nethekurse
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Ah, what a waste... next!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Beg for your pitiful life!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Come on, show me a real fight!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Don't waste your time on that one, he's weak!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: I was going to kill him anyway!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: One pitiful wretch down. Go on, take another one!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Run, coward, run!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Thank you for saving me the trouble. Now it's my turn to have some fun!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: What... a shame.
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Yes, beat him mercilessly! His skull is as thick as an ogre's!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: You can have that one, I no longer need him!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: You want him? Very well, take him!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: You wish to fight us all at once? This should be amusing!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Your pain amuses me!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Shadow Cleave – Grand Warlock Nethekurse inflicts Shadow damage to a player and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Death Coil – Grand Warlock Nethekurse causes a player to run in horror for 4 sec, inflicting (21.4% of Spell power) Shadow damage. Nethekurse gains 100% of the damage caused in health.
- Lesser Shadow Fissure – Grand Warlock Nethekurse creates a fissure under a player, inflicting Shadow damage every second while they are inside of the fissure.
- Dark Spin – When Grand Warlock Nethekurse reaches 25% remaining health, he spins wildly, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 5 yards and hurling bolts of dark magic that inflict Shadow damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.