Imonar the Soulhunter
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Tanks –
Manage stacks of [Shock Lance], [Sever], and [Empowered Shock Lance] to ensure they don't stack too high.
Interrupt [Conflagration] when the raid has safely arrived on the correct platform to prevent [Gathering Power] from stacking too high.
Avoid triggering traps such as [Stasis Trap] and [Blastwire] when traversing the walkways!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.