- Mephistroth yells: Ah, our guests of honor have finally arrived. I look forward to ripping those horns from your skull, Betrayer!
- Mephistroth yells: Alone at last.
- Mephistroth yells: Surrender the shield and I will grant you a quick death!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Mephistroth uses shadow magic to attack the party until he reaches 100% energy. Once his energy is full, Mephistroth fades away and strikes at the heroes from the shadows. During this, Illidan must be protected with the Aegis of Aggramar long enough for him to pull the dreadlord back into the light.
On Mythic difficulty, fel bats fly in through the windows during Shadow Fade and assault the heroes with Fel Blaze.
- Healers –
Allies take increasing damage from [Creeping Shadows] while Mephistroth is hidden.
- Aegis of Aggramar – Face the Aegis of Agrammar towards Shadows of Mephistroth to protect Illidan from Shadow Blast.
- Carrion Swarm – A cresting wave of chaotic magic splashes over enemies in front of the caster, dealing 1197000 to 1323000 Shadow damage. It also leaves shadow puddles in the area that inflict 47500 to 52500 Shadow damage every 1 sec.
- Demonic Upheaval – Hurls fel energy at random enemies that places an aura on the targets. When the aura expires, a Fel Spike erupts at the destination, inflicting 798000 to 882000 Fire damage to nearby enemies and knocking them back as well as inflicting 616027 to 680873 Fire damage to enemies within 18 yards.
- Demonic Upheaval – Hurls fel energy at random enemies that places an aura on the targets. When the aura expires, a Fel Spike erupts at the destination, inflicting 798000 to 882000 Fire damage to nearby enemies and knocking them back as well as inflicting 616027 to 680873 Fire damage to all enemies.
- Dark Solitude – Hurls dark energy at random enemies that inflicts 304000 to 336000 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies and places a debuff on the target that inflicts an additional 33633 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 8 sec.
Stage Two: Fades to Shadow
- Shadow Fade – Mephistroth fades into the shadows becoming invisible until Illidan can complete his Expel Shadows cast. While in this phase, Shadows of Mephistroth continually appear to assault Illidan to prevent Expel Shadows from being cast.
- Creeping Shadows – As long as Mephistroth remains in the shadows, the party suffers 7000 Shadow damage per stack every 1 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.