Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Upon reaching 90% and 50% health, the Fel Lord opens up additonal portals to allow greater numbers of the Legion's soldiers to pour into the tomb.
The Aegis of Aggramar provides protection against the Legion's attacks, but if drained of all its energy, this aura will fall.
On Mythic difficulty, if the Fel Portal Guardians are not destroyed within a specific time, an overfiend emerges.
- Domatrax – This Fel Lord leads the onslaught against the Aegis of Aggramar.
- Felsoul Cleave – Inflicts 1140000 to 1260000 Fire damage to enemies within 20 yards in a cone in front of the caster, and drains the Aegis of Aggramar by 50%.
- Chaotic Energy – Chaotic energies arc from the caster, inflicting 2850000 to 3150000 Fire damage to all enemies.
- Frenzy – Increases the caster's attack speed by 15% for 2 min.
- Fel Portal Guardian – Defeat these guardians to close their portals and prevent additional demons from entering the battle.
- Aegis of Aggramar – The Aegis of Aggramar protects all allies within its radius by reducing damage received by 90% but also reduces damage inflicted by 75% and healing done by 75%.
Getting hit by Felsoul Cleave or standing within the Aegis' protection drains the shield over time.
Upon reaching 90% health, Domatrax tears open portals allowing imps to enter the fray.
Stage Two: The Burning Hordes
Upon reaching 50% health, Domatrax tears open portals summoning felguard into the battle.
On Mythic difficulty, shivan emerge from the portals.
- Hellblaze Felguard
- Searing Rend – Inflicts 902500 to 997500 Fire damage to all enemies in a cone within 10 yards in front of the caster and leaves fire puddles in the area that inflict 47500 to 52500 Fire damage every 1 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.