Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker <Mission Specialist>
- Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker yells: MOUNT UP, PALADINS! WE RIDE!
- Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker says: Excellent job recovering the water, Highlord. And you have my deepest thanks for saving my paladins.
- Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker says: I'll apply the water to the barding. The rest, Highlord, lies with you and your weapon.
- Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker says: It is done! The barding is ready. Now we go to Rivendare's crypt to confront his specter.
- Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker says: Let us reconvene at the Sanctum of Light. There you can bard the beast safely.
- Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker says: Someone's taken it! This does not bode well...
- Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker says: The beast is bound, Highlord! The Light has favored us this day!
- Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker says: They'll bring up the rear while we're inside dealing with Rivendare.
- Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker says: Welcome, Highlord <name>. I've been making preparations for the ritual to cleanse the barding. But so far, we've been unable to secure the holy water.
- Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker says: When you're ready to leave, speak with me and I'll see to our safe return.
- Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker says: Where is his body?! It should be here!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.