Caretaker WH12-B4NG <Observatory Custodian>
- Caretaker WH12-B4NG says: Accessing... Current count of known Seekers: three.
- Caretaker WH12-B4NG says: Alert! Void energies detected. Initiating sanitation protocol.
- Caretaker WH12-B4NG says: Allow me to show you.
- Caretaker WH12-B4NG says: Designation: Seeker. Feral creatures infused with the Light by the Shapers. The finest specimens were selected from herds and trained to serve the watchers, speeding them to sites of corruption in accordance with containment protocols.
- Caretaker WH12-B4NG says: Invasive corruptive entities have bombarded this planet since its shaping. Attrition due to combat fatalities gradually reduced the numbers of Seekers. Now, only these are known to remain.
- Caretaker WH12-B4NG says: Life form scan in progress.
- Caretaker WH12-B4NG says: No essential life forms detected. Resuming scan.
- Caretaker WH12-B4NG says: Speaker status verified. Welcome, Speaker. Have you come to retrieve the seekers?
- Caretaker WH12-B4NG says: Systems active. Visitors detected.
- Caretaker WH12-B4NG says: Unable to comply. Sanitation protocol cannot be aborted. Visitors may be in a corrupted state. If you are hearing whispers of unknown origin, please step directly into the searing light.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.