Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – When threatened, the Mana Devourer attacks its enemies with a variety of area effect attacks. Periodically during combat, the Mana Devourer will [Coalesce Power],expelling all of its mana as [Loose Unstable Mana]. Players will need to collect the [Loose Mana] before it reaches the Mana Devourer. After collecting the [Unstable Mana], the players need to clear its stacks by standing in [Energy Void]. If the Mana Devourer should ever reach full mana it will cast [Decimating Essence], most likely killing the entire party.
- Decimating Essence – Upon reaching full mana, the Mana Devourer discharges a massive explosion, inflicting 10000000 Arcane damage.
- Energy Discharge – Arcane lightning erupts from the Mana Devourer, inflicting 395200 to 436800 Arcane damage to all enemies.
- Coalesce Power – The Mana Devourer erupts with energy, expelling all of its mana as Loose Mana.
- Loose Mana – Contact with Loose Mana restores 10% of total mana and applies a stack of Unstable Mana to the target. If the Mana Devourer makes contact with Loose Mana, it will fully consume it, gaining 5% of its total mana.
- Unstable Mana – Power surges through the targets body, inflicting 300000 Arcane damage every 3 sec and increasing all damage done by 5%
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.