Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Tendris Warpwood calls any living Ironbark Protectors to come to his aid when players begin the fight.
- Ironbark Protector
- Trample – The Ironbark Protector inflicts Physical damage to all players within 0 yards.
- Knock Away – The Ironbark Protector inflicts Physical damage to a player and knocks them away. Knock Away also reduces the threat of the player by 50%.
- Entangling Roots – The Ironbark Protector entangles a player in roots, inflicting Nature damage every 3 seconds and immobilizing them for 15 sec.
The Ironbark Protector will only use this ability if no player is in melee combat with it.
- Trample – Tendris Warpwood inflicts Physical damage to all players within 0 yards.
- Grasping Vines – Tendris Warpwood inflicts Physical damage to all players within 0 yards, knocking them down and immobilizing them for 10 sec.
- Entangle – Tendris Warpwood teleports a player to him and entangles them in roots, inflicting Nature damage every 3 seconds and immobilizing them for 10 sec.
Tendris Warpwood will only use this ability if no player is in melee combat with him.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.