Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Shadowform – Magister Kalendris assumes a form of Shadow at 50% health remaining. Shadowform reduces all melee damage received by 40% and increases Shadow damage inflicted by 40% for 4 min.
- Shadow Word: Pain – Magister Kalendris inflicts Shadow Word: Pain on a player. Shadow Word: Pain inflicts Shadow damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Mind Flay – Magister Kalendris inflicts Shadow damage every second to a player. Mind Flay also reduces the movement speed of the player by 50%. Mind Flay lasts 3 sec.
- Mind Blast – Magister Kalendris inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
- Dominate Mind – Magister Kalendris charms a player. Charmed players will fight for Magister Kalendris; but their melee attack speed is slowed by 100%. Dominate Mind lasts for 10 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.