Shade of Medivh
- Shade of Medivh yells: A basic spell... but effective.
- Shade of Medivh yells: A fitting end for a thief!
- Shade of Medivh yells: A memory, frozen in time!
- Shade of Medivh yells: All goes as planned.
- Shade of Medivh yells: Atiesh... will be... splintered...
- Shade of Medivh yells: Burn... just like that dragon!
- Shade of Medivh yells: Carrion for the birds...
- Shade of Medivh yells: Hello, champions. I've been expecting you.
- Shade of Medivh yells: I fought it... for as long as... I could...
- Shade of Medivh yells: I suggest staying put.
- Shade of Medivh yells: It burns, burns, burns!
- Shade of Medivh yells: Just. Gets. Easier.
- Shade of Medivh yells: Keep still. Let it end.
- Shade of Medivh yells: Once you get used to it, you can kill friends as easily as anyone else.
- Shade of Medivh yells: So many pieces of me...
- Shade of Medivh yells: So... it comes... to this...
- Shade of Medivh yells: The inherent nature of fire...
- Shade of Medivh yells: The tower needed a new decoration.
- Shade of Medivh yells: This is who I am. I was tainted from birth, polluted from before my conception, a bad seed grown to bear bitter fruit.
- Shade of Medivh yells: Winter is here!
- Shade of Medivh yells: You grow weaker... I grow stronger!
- Shade of Medivh yells: You have no idea what it's like to do the things I've done. Harsh things. Necessary things.
- Shade of Medivh yells: You're just like the others, aren't you?
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Medivh assaults players with [Piercing Missiles], [Inferno Bolt] and [Frostbite] until he reaches full mana. Once he has reached full mana he uses one of his Focused Power abilities.
Players must stop all movement when [Flamewreath] is cast.
- Piercing Missiles – The Shade of Medivh pierces a player with Arcane magic for 5 sec, inflicting 329062 to 345938 Arcane damage every 0.5 sec. This effect increases the Arcane damage taken of the target by 10% for 20 sec if Piercing Missiles is channeled for its full duration.
- Inferno Bolt – The Shade of Medivh ignites a player and all players within 8 yards of them. This effect inflicts 500000 Fire damage and an additional 150000 Fire damage every second for 5 sec.
Inferno Bolt cancels the effect of Frostbite on any player that it hits.
- Frostbite – The Shade of Medivh freezes a player, inflicting 700000 Frost damage and stunning them indefinitely.
This effect is canceled when the target is hit by Inferno Bolt
When the Shade of Medivh reaches full mana he unleashes one of his powerful abilities.
- Ceaseless Winter – The Shade of Medivh summons a blizzard that fills the entire room for 20 sec. All players suffer 105000 every second for 15 sec and have their movement speed reduced by 5%. This effect stacks.
Moving will cancel one application of Ceaseless Winter.
- Flame Wreath – The Shade of Medivh wreaths several players in flames, trapping them for 20 sec. If the player leaves the ring or if another player enters the ring it explodes, inflicting 2500000 Fire damage to all players.
- Guardian's Image – The Shade of Medivh splits into 3 Guardian's Images.
- Guardian's Image
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.