Barnes <The Stage Manager>
- Barnes yells: As the song of their love rumbles across the fields, will it end in triumph... or tragedy? And now... on with the show!
- Barnes yells: Can the fair Bella learn to love the surly Brute? Or will a ghastly curse claim the lives of the prince and his servants?
- Barnes yells: Divided by generations of enmity, they are brought together by passion for dance... and violence!
- Barnes yells: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We proudly welcome you to this evening's feature presentation!
- Barnes yells: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this evening's feature presentation!
- Barnes yells: See for yourself whether the rose of passion blooms beneath a beastly veneer! And now... on with the show!
- Barnes yells: Tonight... a tale of romance and rage, one which will prove once and for all if beauty is more than skin deep.
- Barnes yells: Tonight... we meet two lovers born on opposite sides of Sentinel Hill.
- Barnes yells: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to our--OOF!
- Barnes says: Splendid. I'm going to get the audience ready. Break a leg!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.