Babblet <Head Maid>
- Babblet yells: Only beauty... can kill... a brute...
- Babblet yells: That'll teach you to flirt with my boyfriend!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Coggleston, along with the other castle servants, protects Bella and prevents any would-be interlopers from obstructing true love.
- Eminence – Upon defeating one of the castle servants, the surviving members are fully healed and gain 25% damage done for the rest of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Luminore – Luminore, the noble candle keeper and light bearer, has been forced into the form of a lowly kobold by a mysterious curse.
- Mrs. Cauldrons – A chef of singular talent, Mrs. Cauldrons has been terribly transformed into a simple pot by evil magics.
- Leftovers – Expunges old food, inflicting 489250 to 540750 Nature damage to players within 10 yds and knocking them back.
- Babblet – Once a head maid of striking grace, Babblet is now magically trapped in the form of a broom.
- Coggleston – The most loyal of castle denizens, Coggleston has been cursed into the form of a stove by an evil witch.
- Spectral Service – Coggleston's service allies make him immune to damage until they all have been defeated.
- Dent Armor – Strikes a target, inflicting 783750 to 866250 Physical damage and increasing all damage taken for that target by 50% for 8 sec.
- Dinner Bell! – Ring out a dinner bell, increasing the haste of all allies by 100% for 10 sec.
- Kara Kazham! – Calls forth some Silver Forks to assist Coggleston in repelling intruders for 2 min.
- Silver Forks – Bloody forks... who would have imagined?
- Bloody Jab – Jabs a target, inflicting 109250 to 120750 Physical damage immediately and an additional 185000 Physical damage every 2 sec for 8 sec.
- Flashing Forks – Forks fly at a target, spinning in place and inflicting 346750 to 383250 Physical damage to all players within 5 yds every 1 sec for 4 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.