- Elfyra yells: Come see my minions, and let them be heard!
- Elfyra yells: elekkamomen otunbuntu rotu kelaramen!
- Elfyra yells: For the first time, I feel... wikket.
- Elfyra yells: How beautifully...tragic.
- Elfyra yells: I don't have any friends... well, apart from you, Galindre.
- Elfyra yells: Sorry to bring you down!
- Elfyra yells: That was quite a commotion!
- Elfyra yells: Together, we're unlimited!
- Elfyra yells: We all deserve a chance to fly! Hey, do you really think the Wizard will de-greenify me?
- Elfyra yells: You deserve a chance to fly!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Avoid Galindre's [Magic Magnificent] by using the vortices left over from Elfyra's [Defy Gravity].
- Tanks –
Move out of [Wondrous Radiance] when it appears below you.
- Damage Dealers –
Kill off Winged Assistants summoned by [Summon Assistants] to avoid being overrun.
- Healers –
Expect a spike in healing needed if the tank does not avoid [Wondrous Radiance].
While there are Winged Assistants alive, the entire party will be taking damage and need healing.
- Wikket Bond – Damage dealt is shared between Elfyra and Galindre.
- Dreary Bolt – Fires a bolt of moody energy, inflicting 192000 Shadow damage to the target.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.