- Odyn yells: A shocking weakness!
- Odyn yells: Another test! Keep your wits about you!
- Odyn yells: Behold the power granted me by the titans!
- Odyn yells: Can you withstand a keeper's might?
- Odyn yells: Champions must show cleverness as well as might!
- Odyn yells: Disappointing!
- Odyn yells: ENOUGH! Your worth is proven! With you as my champions, Helya will fall and I will at long last be free of the curse that binds me here.
- Odyn yells: Feel the fury of the storm!
- Odyn yells: Get back up! FIGHT!
- Odyn yells: Have I misjudged them? I pray not...
- Odyn yells: Hmm... Many ages have passed since my eyes looked upon the halls of Ulduar. Perhaps I should visit my watcher kin... we have much to speak of. Farewell!
- Odyn yells: It seems I have been too gentle. Have at thee!
- Odyn yells: My ancient nemesis has been vanquished! The curse that bound me to the Halls of Valor is broken at last.
- Odyn yells: Revel in the spoils of victory, worthy champions! The day will come when I have need of your courage and skill once more.
- Odyn yells: Runebearers! Feed me power!
- Odyn yells: Valarjar! Prepare the runes! These heroes need testing...
- Odyn yells: Well done... so far! But I will judge for myself whether you are worthy!
- Odyn says: Before you lies your next trial. Defeat both Hyrja and Fenryr and you will have proven your worth to me!
- Odyn says: Beware, champions! Helya's realm is guarded by a savage beast bred from the stuff of nightmares!
- Odyn says: Champions! You have spilled the blood of Helya's minions. The time has come to enter Helheim itself and end the sea witch's dark reign. But first... a final challenge!
- Odyn says: Hold nothing back! I must know they are ready for the task ahead.
- Odyn says: Hymdall! Hyrja! Test the mettle of these mortals. I must be certain they possess the courage and skill needed for what is to come.
- Odyn says: Long have I awaited noble champions to enter my realm. Behold! The Halls of Valor!
- Odyn says: The battle is yours to begin, heroes!
- Odyn says: The mighty Fenryr stalks these grounds. It will take cunning and guile to slay this beast - a perfect test of your worthiness.
- Odyn says: The stench of the Kvaldir pollutes Azsuna's shores! Push them back into the sea!
- Odyn says: This place will test your mettle and, if you are found worthy, the Aegis of Aggramar will be yours!
- Odyn says: We have drawn our line in the sand. The Helarjar will find no quarter here.
- Odyn says: Well fought! Now, onward to Helya! This day her treachery shall be ended!
- Odyn says: Well fought! You have shown yourself to be worthy.
- Odyn says: You have earned my blessing, champions! I look forward to meeting you within the Hall of Glory!
- Odyn says: Your allies spill the blood of their rivals upon the field of battle. Join them and prove your valor!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Odyn challenges players to honorable combat. When a player would die, they are instead removed from the fight by Odyn's val'kyr. Upon being reduced to 80% of his life, Odyn is convince of players' worth and ends the fight.
- Unworthy – Upon being reduced to 1 health Odyn removes the player from battle until he is defeated or all players are proven Unworthy of Odyn's respect.
- Runic Brand – Odyn creates a brand on each player that lasts for 12 sec. The brand inflicts 25000 Holy damage every 2 sec. Entering the corresponding rune on the ground cleanses the effect and applies Branded.
- Branded – Upon cleansing a rune Odyn blesses the player increasing damage and healing done by 50% and increasing movement speed by 25%. In addition, the player is restored to full health.
- Spear of Light – Odyn creates a spear of light at a player's location, inflicting 341250 to 358750 Holy damage to all players within 8 yards and 78731 to 82769 Holy damage to all other players.
In addition, each spear inflicts 75000 Holy damage every 2 sec to all nearby players.
In this difficulty, when each Spear of Light is summoned it expels 3 Glowing Fragments.
- Glowing Fragment – Touching a fragment causes it to erupt stunning the target for 3 sec and inflicting 332500 to 367500 Holy damage.
- Radiant Tempest – Odyn emits a pulse of energy inflicting 1045000 to 1155000 Holy damage and knocks back all players within 30 yards.
- Summon Stormforged Obliterator – Odyn summons forth a Stormforged Obliterator to assist him.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.