Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
The Scarlet Cannons near Willey Hopebreaker can be loaded with cannonballs and fired at the incoming Risen Riflemen.
- Summon Risen Riflemen – Willey Hopebreaker calls for three Risen Riflemen to assist him in battle every 5 seconds.
- Risen Rifleman – Risen Rifleman aid Willey Hopebreaker in battle, shooting at random players, inflicting Physical damage.
- Knock Away – Willey Hopebreaker inflicts Physical damage to his current target, knocking them away.
- Shoot – Willey Hopebreaker shoots his current target, inflicting Physical damage.
- Pummel – Willey Hopebreaker pummels a random player, inflicting Physical damage and interrupting spell casting for 4 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.