The Monkey King
- The Monkey King yells: Hey wikket, come here! Great danger is near!
- The Monkey King says: A-yup! That's the ticket! Keep it up, clever wikket!
- The Monkey King says: Brew cooked too long, wikket florked up the batch. Nothin' to do but restart it from scratch!
- The Monkey King says: Flames too high, you horked the pot! Start over now! Don't get it too hot!
- The Monkey King says: Get movin', wikket. Let the trial begin! Makin' sweet hozen slerp is the way you can win!
- The Monkey King says: Good goin', wikket! You know how to pick it!
- The Monkey King says: Lookin' good, you! Smellin' good, too!
- The Monkey King says: Put the pot on the fire's heart, then the wikket's trial can start!
- The Monkey King says: That brew, it smells a little plain. Wikket, add a pinch more grain.
- The Monkey King says: The flavor's improvin', but it need strong scent, too. Open the keg and add Smelly Brew!
- The Monkey King says: The pot's gettin' hotter. Add a wee splash o' water.
- The Monkey King says: These walls right here look easy to climb! Jade Serpent's the one the King go to find.
- The Monkey King says: This hozen brew be just the thing! Its taste be fit for the Monkey King!
- The Monkey King says: Time for the wikket to add the next mixin'. Toss in a banana, that be the right fixin'!
- The Monkey King says: Whatever happened to this place? It put sad look on wikket's face.
- The Monkey King says: Wikket be snoozin'? No or yes? You able to start the brew over, I guess.
- The Monkey King says: Yu'lon's strong as a mountain and quick as a bee, but even a mountain's worn down by the sea.
- The Monkey King says: Yup, yup, that's the way! Hup, hup, save the day!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.