Loramus Thalipedes <Class Hall Upgrades>
- Loramus Thalipedes yells: <name>. Illidari. Hear me. I will take great pleasure in sacrificing each of you to Kil'jaeden just as soon as I break Loramus's hold on my body.
- Loramus Thalipedes yells: An eternity of exquisite pain and suffering await you. Know my name, Illidari, for I am Razelikh the Defiler!
- Loramus Thalipedes yells: And now, to break these fetters and feast upon your souls. Ahahahahahaha!
- Loramus Thalipedes yells: How long must I endure?!
- Loramus Thalipedes yells: I am Loramus... no, I AM RAZELIKH! Enough demon, you will submit. I compel you!
- Loramus Thalipedes yells: NO, demon! You will not prevail.
- Loramus Thalipedes yells: NOTHING CAN PREVENT YOUR WORLD FROM BURNING!
- Loramus Thalipedes yells: Strike me down, you fools, before Razelikh regains control!
- Loramus Thalipedes says: Allow me to assure you, demon hunters, that you cannot trust anything that comes out of this mouth.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: For years, our souls struggled against each other in the Twisting Nether. Then recently, we appeared back on Azeroth. That is how I found myself fighting for control of this new dreadlord body.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: I will do my best to keep control over Razelikh and share all of its demonic knowledge with you.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: Thank you for bringing me into your midst, <name>. This "trap" will not be able to hold me forever.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: There is a Felsworn hiding amongst you. Did you know that?
- Loramus Thalipedes says: When the Legion comes, and allow me to assure that they will, your little command center here will not be able to protect you.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: While Razelikh is not privy to the Legion's current plans, he does know a great deal of magic that can give us an edge.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.