- Garona Halforcen says: Ah, yes! Find agent Elling Trias in the Trade District. He should have a smoke bomb. If we set it off somewhere public, the guards will be forced to react.
- Garona Halforcen says: Arrogant bastard! If we are going to find the Herald, we're going to need a diversion, something big. Hmm...
- Garona Halforcen says: So the cultists are meeting at the Pig and Whistle. Let's move! The Herald is within our grasp...
- Garona Halforcen says: Step aside, Shaw! All of Stormwind will burn unless we finish our work.
- Garona Halforcen says: The rats locked themselves inside. We need to make them tell us where their leader is hiding.
- Garona Halforcen says: Until then, watch your step. The city is on high alert, and the guards will kill you on sight.
- Garona Halforcen says: What beautiful chaos! Let's rifle the pockets of a few guards. Bet we uncover some cultists in disguise!
- Garona Halforcen says: While they are busy investigating the ruckus, we should be able to gather some information and act on it without the risk of heavy reinforcements.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.