Nat Pagle <Master Fisherman>
- Nat Pagle yells: Quick! Kill it with fire or whatever it is you adventurers use!
- Nat Pagle yells: What in the great sea is that thing?!
- Nat Pagle yells: You did it, <name>! Now let's fish up those frenzies!
- Nat Pagle says: As I was running around fishing up the frenzies, I noticed some large bubbles over in this lagoon.
- Nat Pagle says: Here, you take it. Give it to Marcia in Dalaran. She's great at turning things into fishing rods.
- Nat Pagle says: I'm wondering if whatever's down there is what's been causing them to act up. Let's see if I can't rustle it up from where it's hiding.
- Nat Pagle says: If you can take out those murlocs, it'll be easy fishing for the rest of the day.
- Nat Pagle says: Oh yea! There's definitely something down there. Let's fish it up, <name>.
- Nat Pagle says: This is the place. Unfortunately it's teeming with murlocs.
- Nat Pagle says: What a beast! And a great catch to boot!
- Nat Pagle says: Yea, I know that may seem gross, but just look at it! Fish'll come flocking towards something like that.
- Nat Pagle says: You can take my boat there to get back if you have no other means.
- Nat Pagle says: You know, that lure on the top of it's head would make for a great fishing rod...
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.