Daio the Decrepit
- Daio the Decrepit says: Easily defeated, but deadly in large numbers. Perhaps something that hits a little harder...
- Daio the Decrepit says: For the final piece of the puzzle... a simple stone. A stone from Balaadur's realm, left here by chance during one of his many ambushes.
- Daio the Decrepit says: I expected no less from one who wields crippling ice magic. But how about a foe as skilled in spellcasting as yourself?
- Daio the Decrepit says: I gave Arrexis a piece so he could attune his ritual to demonic energies. You may have what remains of the stone. May it bring better luck to you.
- Daio the Decrepit says: Very well! Let us begin. Perhaps something easy to start. A few imps, perhaps?
- Daio the Decrepit says: Well fought, but Balaadur has been hunting mages for untold ages. Facing him will require mastery of all of your abilities.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.