Archmage Khadgar <Leader of the Kirin Tor>
- Archmage Khadgar yells: Dalaran is under my protection, vrykul! BEGONE!
- Archmage Khadgar says: <name>, the warbrave has good intentions - I think. Quickly, now, after him - his people are your best chance at an ally on that mountain.
- Archmage Khadgar says: A Treatise On The Habits Of Ravens looks quite interesting! But, no, it will not help poor Meryl recover...
- Archmage Khadgar says: Archmage, I've been looking everywhere for you! Oh, the head in the crystal ball? I'm trying something new.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Blast! This library is a disaster! We will have to clean it up if we are to have any hope of finding more texts on magical afflictions before it is too late...
- Archmage Khadgar says: Hmm. This illness is magical in nature. You were right to summon me, Ravandwyr.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I know there must be something here that will help Meryl... But where....
- Archmage Khadgar says: I think our luck is changing for the better, old friend. With our newest Archmage and the might of the Tirisgarde, we will defeat the burning legion!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Impressive. Those impudent imposters imperiled important improvements.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Nobody touch it! Not until our guest arrives.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Our friend <name> can help rebuild your precious table, Deucus. Oh, and next time, have more care when handling ancient relics!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Thankfully I sensed her presence before she could do too much damage. Is anyone hurt?
- Archmage Khadgar says: The Legion opened a portal that is spewing forth a swarm of foul imps. Champion, these tiny fiends must be eradicated!
- Archmage Khadgar says: There must be more books on magical illness around here somewhere...
- Archmage Khadgar says: There, there, old friend. We will figure this out...
- Archmage Khadgar says: Together we can defeat Kathra'natir! Use the Nightborne Soulstone while we hold him off!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Unfortunately we will be unable to keep that promise, Millhouse. So long as the Soulstone serves as Kathra'natir's prison it is best left untouched. I'm sure there are plenty of other powerful artifacts out there for you to find!
- Archmage Khadgar says: We're in luck, warbrave. The champion you seek should be here shortly.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Welcome, Archmage. Let's get this assault under way, shall we?
- Archmage Khadgar says: You have done it! Kathra'natir is safely imprisoned within the Nightborne Soulstone!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Your outline work was exceptional. I'd ask you to tutor Kirin Tor initiates... if you weren't busy saving the world from demons, I mean.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.