Sythorne <Research Assistant>
- Sythorne says: Carry on, then.
- Sythorne says: Fascinating.
- Sythorne says: Fetch me a secondary reference on kobolds. I'd like to verify this hypothesis.
- Sythorne says: Find me a book on skrogs. Anything will do.
- Sythorne says: Good gracious, mind your wand fire.
- Sythorne says: Hmm? Oh, you again. Here to do some extracurricular studies, I presume.
- Sythorne says: Hydras. Fascinating creatures, they are.
- Sythorne says: I just read an interesting paper on the lowly kobold. Apparently, these creatures are more fierce than their visual affordance might suggest.
- Sythorne says: I would ask that you obtain the literature, however. I cannot seem to locate it...
- Sythorne says: I would like to make a suggestion for your studies. Check the top of the bookcase, if you will.
- Sythorne says: Lastly, I'd like to brush up on dragons. Blue dragons, to be precise.
- Sythorne says: Moving on, could I interest you in a look at the dragons of the eastern shore?
- Sythorne says: No horseplay in the study hall!
- Sythorne says: Of course, a more pressing concern to our academy is the constant encroachment of the skrogs.
- Sythorne says: That was certainly interesting.
- Sythorne says: Unfortunately, I'm afraid that our library suffers a scarcity of information on these creatures.
- Sythorne says: We are currently on good terms with our northerly neighbors, but should our friendship wither, it can't hurt to know how they fight.
- Sythorne says: We tend to keep our distance, though. Ever since the research incident.
- Sythorne says: We're not here to have fun, underclassman. We're here to learn.
- Sythorne says: Well then.
- Sythorne says: Would you mind? I'm working on a very important paper, and it's difficult to concentrate with you neophytes shooting everything in sight.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.