- Mimiron says: Activate the stabilization matrix before it tears the whole lab apart!
- Mimiron says: All you need to do is deactivate the two control panels over by the fusion press. Bronzebeard and I will man the central console.
- Mimiron says: Astounding! Fusion system running at 98.33 percent efficiency. Repeating, of course.
- Mimiron says: Download complete! Splendid work, positively splendid. Please join me at the control console.
- Mimiron says: Engaging processors. Initializing download relays. I don't anticipate any incompatibilities with my upgraded systems.
- Mimiron says: Excellent! You made it through in one piece! You can never be sure about the reliability of stolen teleporters...
- Mimiron says: I suppose there's no time like the present! This will either fix everything... or destroy us. I need you to press the big red button labeled "DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON".
- Mimiron says: Leviathan unit stable! Excellent work, most excellent indeed.
- Mimiron says: Now, let's recall that observation unit from Stormheim.
- Mimiron says: Oh dear. Now the Storm Leviathan unit is experiencing a target recognition system malfunction.
- Mimiron says: Once the process kicks into gear, it should only take a minute or two to retrieve the information from XR9-47 here. Just sit back and enjoy the science!
- Mimiron says: Stormheim... Stormheim... Ah, there it is.
- Mimiron says: There you are! Right on schedule.
- Mimiron says: Thorim's throne at the Temple of Storms. I suggest you get moving. We don't have much time!
- Mimiron says: Those alarms indicate that we're encountering some... minor technical difficulties with the fusion press unit.
- Mimiron says: Use my teleportation pad to exit the workshop. We need to get you to the Temple of Storms before that vrykul arrives!
- Mimiron says: Well, friends, the good news is the download is 89%% complete! But we may also be experiencing a minor case of total system failure.
- Mimiron says: Yes... yes, I see. Oh. No, no, no. Not good. Not good at all.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.