- Archmage Khadgar yells: An excellent plan. Good luck, heroes.
- Archmage Khadgar yells: Fall back!
- Archmage Khadgar yells: Fight for Azeroth! For all you hold dear!
- Archmage Khadgar yells: I'll keep an eye on your progress. Good luck!
- Archmage Khadgar yells: I'll see to fortifying our position here. Thalyssra, your guidance has been invaluable to our champions so far. They'll rely upon your wisdom in the battles ahead.
- Archmage Khadgar yells: In the Third War, Tichondrius fell in battle against Illidan Stormrage. I think the demon hunter's spirit is pleased that the dreadlord has met another painful end.
- Archmage Khadgar yells: Keep pressing, champions! Gul'dan wavers! He WILL fall!
- Archmage Khadgar yells: No doubt our forces will be disoriented. I will inform them what happened and see that they make ready to resume our assault.
- Archmage Khadgar yells: So the palace gardener turned himself into a plant?
- Archmage Khadgar yells: That was for Tirion Fordring, monster! Krosus may not have struck the killing blow, but he played a part in our great champion's fall.
- Archmage Khadgar yells: The citadel is breached! Gul'dan is within. I will establish a foothold here - press forward!
- Archmage Khadgar yells: The gates are breached! Sorry we couldn't join you sooner, but we had a bit of a mess to clean up out front.
- Archmage Khadgar yells: This is our world, not the Legion's!
- Archmage Khadgar yells: Time to return the demon hunter's soul to his body... and deny the Legion's master a host!
- Archmage Khadgar yells: We can stop him! I know it!
- Archmage Khadgar says: A grim task, but you did what had to be done. I'll prepare the Tears of Elune for transport. Meet me in the Violet Citadel.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Champion! We've spotted the wreckage of a Horde airship. Secure its cargo before the Legion does.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Champion, the very land is rotting beneath our feet. Manifestations of decay proliferate at every turn. They must be eradicated!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Champion, there is a collection of energy near our camp that seems to be specifically attuned to you. Would you investigate this disturbance?
- Archmage Khadgar says: Clear the beach of demonic forces and recover the salvaged supplies for the invasion effort.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Culling the numbers of those vile worms helps restore the balance on these shores. You have my thanks, hero.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Fascinating! Despite the frequency with which we summon forth elementals and demons, it never occurred to me that the door might swing both ways.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Fel... murlocs? Is there any race the Legion won't corrupt? Take care of this, would you?
- Archmage Khadgar says: Felbats! I detest those winged fiends! Not only do they harass our forces, they breed like rabbits. We need to thin their numbers!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Ha! Smoked them! Will I be fired for this? One has to keep up one's spirits somehow. Well done, champion, as usual.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Harpies are distasteful enough, but harpies pledged to the Legion? Intolerable! Keep this new threat under control, champion.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Hero! I had a slight mishap while flying over this area. I dropped some special coins I was going to give to... uh, nevermind. If you happen to come across them, their return would be most appreciated!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Heroes, the paths are open. Use the Pillars of Creation to bypass Aegwynn's wards before the Legion claims the avatar.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Highlord, I've been looking everywhere for you! Oh, the head in the crystal ball? I'm trying something new.
- Archmage Khadgar says: How magnificent! Enjoy your creation before the magic fades.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I confess a certain fondness for murlocs. The fel variety, however... not so much.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I have a very sticky situation for you, champion. We need silk harvested from the broods of the Creeping Grotto to use for a rather complex incantation. Can you help?
- Archmage Khadgar says: I know. All part of a greater cycle. A cycle that now at last may be broken.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I think it wise to divide our efforts. I'll work to circumvent the tower's magical defenses. You may need to take a more... blunt force approach.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Impressive. Those impudent imposters imperiled important improvements.
- Archmage Khadgar says: It is said that the remains of those buried in these ruins have magical properties. Let us put these rumors to the test! Recover their ancient bones and place them upon the ruined altar.
- Archmage Khadgar says: It seems you've curbed their population growth. Good! We don't want such abominations spreading beyond these shores.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Knowledge of potential threats gives us an advantage in battle. As ever, you've proven to be a quick study!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Medivh?
- Archmage Khadgar says: Neptulon has sent one of his greatest champions to aid our cause, and has asked for you by name. I look forward to seeing what damage the two of you can unleash.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Not necessarily what I had in mind, but insight is insight. Let's keep an eye out for other... learning opportunities.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Our troops will make good use of these supplies. Well done, champion.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Powerful warlocks serving the Legion have gathered in Felfire Pass. We must stop them and their fanatical master before they grow too strong.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Thank you, champion. Things were really beginning to heat up!
- Archmage Khadgar says: The allure of power is great, and many succumb to its call. Those warlocks gave us no choice but to end their sinister threat.
- Archmage Khadgar says: The Legion opened a portal that is spewing forth a swarm of foul imps. Champion, these tiny fiends must be eradicated!
- Archmage Khadgar says: The Legion seeks to extend its fiery reach. We would appreciate your aid in extinguishing this threat, commander.
- Archmage Khadgar says: The library of the Nar'thalas Academy was said to contain detailed studies of local fauna. Such knowledge could prove quite useful. Leave no page unturned!
- Archmage Khadgar says: The scholars of Nar'thalas Academy were renowned for their knowledge of spell runes. Perhaps you might glean ancient secrets from the spirits who linger there.
- Archmage Khadgar says: The wreckage of our prior assault on these shores contains supplies vital to our efforts against the Burning Legion.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Then we have no time to lose.
- Archmage Khadgar says: This goes without saying, but be on your guard. I sense something... a presence I've not felt since...
- Archmage Khadgar says: We seem to be having a problem with over-sized eggs... well, not with the eggs per se, but the kraken hatching from the eggs.
- Archmage Khadgar says: We were having quite a time finding volunteers brave enough to enter that nest of evil. If you need a new pair of shoes after wading through those webs, I have a connection in Dalaran that can offer you a discount!
- Archmage Khadgar says: We've lost. The Legion broke our lines and pushed us out of the tomb. You're all that stands between them and the Aegis. They are coming!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Well done! With the kraken threat neutralized, we can focus our efforts on defeating the Burning Legion.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Well done. With the demons slain and the supplies recovered, we are one step closer to securing the Broken Shore.
- Archmage Khadgar says: You found them? What a relief! I was scrambling to find a replacement gift...
- Archmage Khadgar says: You have safeguarded our forces from a most unpleasant aerial assault. Hmm, perhaps the Illidari can make use of the juveniles you scared off...
- Archmage Khadgar says: Your outline work was exceptional. I'd ask you to tutor Kirin Tor initiates... if you weren't busy saving the world from demons, I mean.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.