Farseer Nobundo <The Earthen Ring>
- Farseer Nobundo yells: We have retreated into the collapsed shaft on the northern edge of the Crystal Hall. We are holding back the demon onslaught, but our defenses are quickly falling apart!
- Farseer Nobundo says: <class> of the Earthen Ring, we gather together to commemorate a newly forged alliance.
- Farseer Nobundo says: But it is more of a liability to have her out in the world. It is better if we keep an eye on her.
- Farseer Nobundo says: I know it is infuriating for you and the other tauren to see her here, Muln.
- Farseer Nobundo says: I will do my best to guide you.
- Farseer Nobundo says: Looks like you need assistance, friend.
- Farseer Nobundo says: She shall not have free reign here, I assure you.
- Farseer Nobundo says: The Earthen Ring stands with you as well, my friend.
- Farseer Nobundo says: The Earthen Ring stands with you!
- Farseer Nobundo says: The Elements have spoken!
- Farseer Nobundo says: The Farseer of the Earthen Ring has united the great Elemental Lords to save Azeroth!
- Farseer Nobundo says: There is still much to do. Advisor Sevel is waiting for you. He is making preparations for the coming battle against the Burning Legion.
- Farseer Nobundo says: Today, we are witness to the fulfillment of prophecy.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.