- Ly'leth Lunastre says: <Sigh.> Politics as usual. Perhaps after we have liberated Suramar, my opponents will realize they were on the wrong side of history.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Ah, free at last! Thank you, Outlander.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Along the way, you'll want to disable their arcane beacons and keep the sentries from raising the alarm.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Excellent! Now that we have the key, the way to the balcony should be open. It's time to put an end to Elisande!
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Explore the area and find a way to separate the council members. Divided, they cannot stand against you!
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Fel infusion has become all the rage among those eager to please the Legion. There is no redeeming these traitors - hunt them down!
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: I have some high value targets for you. You would do well to call upon our more... unsavory allies.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: I told Aluriel you would come to rescue me and she merely laughed. Well who is laughing now?
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: It seems the Duskwatch are charged with keeping order during the party. Might I suggest the hidden approach?
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Masked thugs have been harassing my supporters. I know those beasts of House Stelleris are behind it!
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Much like fashion, some day we shall wonder how anyone thought fel was a good look.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: My informants claim that a Burning Legion spy is attending this party.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Our spies report that Elisande herself will attend. This presents a rare opportunity to catch her away from her source of power.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Speaking with chatty nobles may reveal the spy. Just avoid drawing attention to yourself with wild accusations!
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: This is not up for debate, Anarys. You are either with us, or against us. Choose wisely.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: This is your best chance to eliminate the Grand Magistrix. Good luck!
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Watch out up here. I've heard tell of a demonic council that draws strength from one another. This bond must be broken.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: We may have missed our chance at the Grand Magistrix tonight, but her time will come. Sooner or later we'll find another way to settle the score...
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: We shall pick apart our enemies piece by piece, like a mana bun. Oh - now I am hungry.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: We'll take a side entrance to the grounds... too many eyes are watching the front.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Welcome home, First Arcanist. Thank you for coming on such short notice.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: You've done well so far, but we must ensure you blend in at the party. I'll enhance your disguise, infusing it with latent magic to make you appear as one of the nobles.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: Your arrival is fortuitous. Tonight, the nobles have gathered in honor of the Grand Magistrix.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.