Image of Mimiron
- Image of Mimiron says: Bronzebeard? Ah yes, there you are! My records show this unit has been inactive for millennia. It was stolen from my lab long ago.
- Image of Mimiron says: He is alive, but only barely. It appears this noble companion absorbed Titanstrike's energy, protecting us from the explosion.
- Image of Mimiron says: Indeed, Bronzebeard. Now hold on! I'm taking you in.
- Image of Mimiron says: Not good, not good at all! You should both join me in my workshop in Ulduar at once. We have a problem to solve!
- Image of Mimiron says: Oh my stars! Yes, this is it! The lid is attuned to a particular frequency. I just need to transmit a signal like so, and...
- Image of Mimiron says: Oh, this is fortunate! Titanstrike's power has energized this teleportation pad. I should be able to reroute its destination... Success!
- Image of Mimiron says: Pity you aren't joining Thorim under more pleasant circumstances. He's a lover of animals as well. Always going on and on about those wolves of his.
- Image of Mimiron says: The Aerial Command Unit can take you directly to the temple. Hop in!
- Image of Mimiron says: The gun is there? Most curious! Telemetry coming in... the Broken Isles... vrykul tomb... Ah yes, I see it now!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.