Lyessa Bloomwatcher <Guardian of G'Hanir>
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: <name>, you must save our injured. I will prepare the cleansing ritual.
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: Both G'Hanir and Nordrassil would have been destroyed by the Legion.
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: For centuries I have watched over G'Hanir. Today it nearly fell to the corruption I swore to fight. It is time for another to take my place.
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: I am ready to begin the ritual, <name>!
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: I only hope we are not too late to save G'Hanir.
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: May the ancients bless us all.
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: Once G'Hanir is pure again, we can help Archdruid Greathelm cleanse any remaining Nightmare at the Dreamgrove.
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: Skylord, you must inform the Dreamgrove. We will ensure no further life is lost this day.
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: Such devastation...
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: Thank you again, shan'do. I will remain here in the Dreamgrove if you ever have need of my guidance.
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: Therefore, I hereby pass along my station to <name>. A true protector of life... a true guardian of the Dream!
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher says: Were it not for <name>'s actions, we would have all perished atop Mount Hyjal.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.