- Trilliax yells: Apologies for the mess, master. I shall tidy up immediately.
- Trilliax yells: Can you please die without making such a mess?!
- Trilliax yells: Did you receive satisfactory service?
- Trilliax yells: Filthy, filthy, filthy!!!
- Trilliax yells: Have a bite master, I know it's your favorite.
- Trilliax yells: Hold still, master, for incineration!
- Trilliax yells: How dare you track blood across my floor!
- Trilliax yells: I'm not sure what I've done, but I'm positive I deserve this beating.
- Trilliax yells: Master, is that you?! I barely recognized you with your head attached.
- Trilliax yells: Pain is an effective teacher, and I endeavor to learn your lesson, master.
- Trilliax yells: So good to see you master, how may I sever you?
- Trilliax yells: Stop squirming! Makes it hard to stab you!
- Trilliax yells: Welcome home master, may I take your... HEAD!!!
- Trilliax yells: Well struck sir, right in my pain cluster.
- Trilliax yells: You dare leave crumbs on my floor?! Die!!!
- Trilliax yells: You look famished, master. Please, have some refreshments.
- Trilliax yells: You're tracking mud everywhere!
- Trilliax says: Ooo, that would be impressive... considering I still have his hands in a jar.
- Trilliax says: Please don't say such things! The master is back, and things need to be kept tidy.
- Trilliax says: That's not the master, imbecile! Unless he managed to claw his way out from under two tons of solid stone.
- Trilliax says: The master has returned! We must ensure the household is immaculate.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.