Talixae Flamewreath <The Emissary>
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: I'm feeling positively radiant!
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: It will amuse me to watch you melt!
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: Looks like I have a roast to prepare!
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: Make yourself useful and take a look around!
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: More kindling for the bonfire!
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: Mortal flesh... so pretty when it burns!
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: My funeral pyre... will be... glorious...
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: Not very clever of you to challenge all of us!
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: Scorched bones... so delightful!
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: What are you waiting for? Check out that noise!
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: Who needs henchmen? I'll burn you myself!
- Talixae Flamewreath yells: You! Have a look over there!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Talixae and her Fel Covenant enforce the will of Gul'dan through might and flames. Each emissary's mere existence strengthens each of the others. Discovering methods to split them up would be the wisest path here.
- Infernal Eruption – Fire explodes beneath all players, inflicting 249375 to 275625 Fire damage and knocking them into the air. Coming in contact with the flames afterwards inflicts 163875 to 181125 Fire damage.
- Withering Soul – Causes players to wither, reducing their maximum health by 5% and movement speed by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Fel Covenant – Each demonic emissary gains increased power for nearby allies. Each additional member increases damage done by 100% and health by 100%
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.