Oakheart <Father of the Glade>
- Oakheart yells: Burn!
- Oakheart yells: I pluck you like a flower.
- Oakheart yells: I snap you like a twig.
- Oakheart yells: I think I have a CRUSH on you. Heh.
- Oakheart yells: I told you to leave me alone...
- Oakheart yells: I want to say something clever, but I am stumped.
- Oakheart yells: I will crush you to splinters.
- Oakheart yells: I will snap you like a twig!
- Oakheart yells: Its time we get to the root of the problem.
- Oakheart yells: My bark is worse than my bite.
- Oakheart yells: My limbs will grow back, yours will not.
- Oakheart yells: Prepare to become kindling!
- Oakheart yells: See you next fall.
- Oakheart yells: To mulch!
- Oakheart yells: You have been rooting around here too long.
- Oakheart yells: You will be my campfire!
- Oakheart yells: You will be uprooted.
- Oakheart yells: Я же просил... оставить меня в покое...
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Oakheart is a devastating brute that pummels the players with powerful physical attacks and [Nightmare Breath]. Beware the [Strangling Roots] erupting from the ground during the fight.
- Damage Dealers –
Avoid being in front of Oakheart when he is casting [Nightmare Breath].
- Crushing Grip – Oakheart picks up and crushes his target, inflicting 250000 Nature damage every 1 sec for 5 sec. Oakheart then throws his target to the ground, inflicting 285000 to 315000 Nature damage to anyone in the area.
- Uproot – Oakheart calls for Vilethorn Saplings to erupt from the ground and attack nearby enemies.
- Strangling Roots – Roots emerge under nearby enemies, inflicting 42750 to 47250 Physical damage every 1 sec. and rooting them in position for 1 min or until destroyed.
- Shattered Earth – Shatters the ground around the caster, inflicting 332500 to 367500 Nature damage and knocking back enemies.
- Nightmare Breath – Inflicts 228000 to 252000 Fire damage in a cone in front of the caster and then burns the targets, inflicting 100000 Fire damage every 2 sec. for 6 sec.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.